Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012



Giving the fact that everything concerning books or reaching into that direction attracts me, this video which has been experiencing some years, I must say it kept me interested giving me some light feeling of hope.
It is unexpectedly catchy and also was filmed in a library, the camera concentrating upon one female character who seems to be looking for something, be it  information or own need to fulfill her thirst for knowledge,  but in the same time transporting the experiences of others passing by.

The video was of course, recommended by one of my best friends wanting to celebrate her discovery, so to say. I embraced it with all my soul listening to it as a matter of reminding me of my purposes, of my liberation  from all superficial and commercial around me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen